Justice and Compensation for Your Los Angeles Car Accident Injuries
When you’ve been injured in a car crash, you must take the important step of getting a free review of your car accident injury case. We’ll investigate, get on the same page, then we’ll fight for your injury claim to bring you the justice and financial compensation you and your family deserve.
Experienced Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer Fighting Your Injury Case
There are many types of car accident personal injury cases that happen throughout Los Angeles. Some of the most common cases we take on include:
- Accidents with Trucks and Commercial Vehicles
- Car Accidents Involving a Bus
- Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle and Car Collisions
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Accidents While Pregnant
- Rental Car Accidents
- Hit and Run Crashes
- Rear-End Accidents
- Rollover Collisions
- Texting and Driving Accidents
Our Car Accident Law Firm Will Guide You Through Every Step
The moment you call our Los Angeles car accident law firm, David Azizi and team will get started by initiating a free review of your important case. This is our chance to hear your important story.
Steps We Take for Our Injured Clients
Once we’ve taken you on as our client, we’ll immediately step in to:
- Collect Evidence – We’ll be ready to send out a team of investigators to the scene of the accident. We’ll review all photos and available video footage of property damage and injuries you have sustained. We’ll follow up on 911 calls to see if any witness accounts are available. We’ll depose all drivers, passengers and witnesses under oath.
- We’ll Help Determine Liability – It’s our job to determine everything that must be done to prove that the other driver is at fault and responsible for compensating for your damages.
- We’ll Determine Your Damages
- Property Damages – Is the car drivable? We’ll help get it to a body shop to evaluate if it can be repaired or is it a total loss and all fees to complete repairs or replacement.
- Bodily Injury Damages – We’ll help determine the costs of all ongoing medical treatments
- Lost Wages – When you miss work because of your injuries, we’ll determine the compensation needed to pay for that loss of income.
- Contact Your Insurance Company – We’ll help review your policy and existing coverage.
- Help Get You Medical Treatment – If your insurance does not cover all medical treatment, we can refer you to doctors who will treat you on a lien basis. You’ll get the treatment you need and your treatment expenses will only need to be paid once your lawsuit is complete.
- File All Reports with the DMV
- File a Lawsuit
- Negotiate a Fair Settlement
- Go to Trial if Needed to Recover the Compensation You Deserve
- Take on Financial Costs – Our Contingency Fee model means we front all costs and you only pay when you collect from a settlement.
When needed, we can handle it all remotely via Skype or other video conferencing, documents can be sent and even signed electronically
Let Us Handle the Intimidating Insurance Companies
Dealing with insurance companies can greatly add to the stress. As an auto insurance lawyer, David Azizi can definitely assist you. If the insurance company has questions or wants information, they will be instructed to call David not you. Ideally, all the parties involved in a crash and all of their insurance companies are cooperating. Yet even then, you may have to wait for some of your medical claims to be processed, meaning you’ll have to cut back on other spending until your reimbursement checks arrive.
David will ensure that the insurance companies are handling your claims in a timely manner. Because these companies are typically for-profit businesses, they attempt to minimize their payouts and are known to resist offering fair compensation. It may be the at-fault party’s insurer or even your own that is failing to give you fair compensation.
We’ll Take On Uninsured or Underinsured Drivers
Around one in five drivers in California are driving without insurance, which they are legally required to have. A recent estimate placed the total number of California drivers without insurance at more than four million.
Underinsured drivers can also present a difficult scenario if one is liable for your crash. At a minimum in our state, drivers need to have bodily injury liability coverage of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident. These amounts may be insufficient to cover your expenses.
Typically, these situations are covered by your own uninsured/underinsured auto insurance coverage. David will walk you through the process of communicating with your insurance company about this, but if you and the company cannot come to an agreement as to what is fair compensation, he will represent you when the matter goes to arbitration or even file a bad-faith lawsuit against your insurance company.
Compensation for Injuries With a Car Crash Lawyer
Most of the minor injuries and all of the serious ones require immediate medical treatment. Even if a driver or passenger feels basically fine right after a crash, it is still a good idea to consult with a medical professional without delay. That’s because an auto accident injury may not be felt by a crash survivor for hours or possibly until the next day. Getting checked out by a physician right after such incidents will also help with the legal process by starting a paper trail of injury documentation.
Most Common Car Accident Injuries
We’ve helped clients collect compensation for a multitude of car accident injuries over more than two decades of practicing personal injury law for car accident cases.
Some of the most popular injuries we see include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Scars from Car Accidents
- Seat Belt Bruising & Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Stomach Pain
- Whiplash Injuries
Recovery Periods for Injuries Vary
David knows that a lot of pain and trauma can result from auto crashes. He’s represented many clients who have faced recovery periods lasting many months or years. A number of them, like those who have experienced an amputation, have lifelong injuries. If you’ve been hurt in an auto collision, David will represent you with excellence while seeking the monetary restitution you need from those responsible for your accident.
A Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney With a Proven Track Record
Many of our injured clients deal with the painful physical and emotional effects of a car accident in the Los Angeles area. Attorney David Azizi is ready to help you. Personal injury attorney David Azizi has a strong record of success:
- Experience: 22 years practicing law in Southern California
- 98% success rate winning and settling cases for clients
- Super Lawyers has selected David as a top Los Angeles attorney
- Effective at getting you the compensation you deserve
- Compassionate & accessible
The vast majority of car accident legal cases consist of two major parts:
- Getting compensation for injuries
- Dealing with insurance companies
Car accident cases also have
Start Your Free Case Evaluation Today
When you’re the victim of someone else’s negligence, David will take legal action on your behalf to recover these costs, along with lost wages from missed work and other related expenses. One of the reasons David Azizi offers a free consultation 24/7 is because he’s well aware that car collisions can happen any time of day and any day of the week. Once you contact him, he gets right to work as your auto injury attorney, so you can get the payment you need as soon as possible.
David begins by getting himself or his investigative partners out to the accident location as soon as possible. They take every needed measurement of tire skids and sightlines, and they photograph every possibly relevant characteristic of the scene. At the same time, he goes line by line through the police accident report and directs his staff to research the makes and models of the vehicles involved, as well as the log of collisions at the accident site and the history of warning signage at that location.
Common FAQs for Car Accident Cases
In most cases, the deadline to file a a car accident lawsuit — known as the statute of limitations — is two years in California. However, for cases involving government entities, the deadline is reduced to six months.
The two most important elements to recover compensation in a personal injury case are:
- Liability: this determines who is at fault for the accident
- Damages: this establishes how a victim was harmed and can include property damage, bodily injury, lost wages, pain and suffering and more.
No, California is not a no-fault state. This means that an injured driver can file a claim against the insurance policy of the driver who caused the accident and the at-fault driver will be responsible for the damages to the injured party. Where there is a dispute about the amount of compensation to be paid, the injured driver can file a lawsuit in order to seek additional payment of damages.
Call The Law Offices of David Azizi
To begin moving forward after an accident, call David anytime day or night. He provides a free, no-obligation case evaluation and will be able to answer any questions you may have. You can reach him at (800) 991-5292 or fill out our online form if that is easier for you. David is available on weekends and after hours because he knows accidents don’t occur just during business hours.
“Such a professional and caring law firm. David and his team are experienced and know exactly what they are doing when handling your PI case. His staff is always on top of what’s going on in your case and they are very communicative with the client. Briana and Karen are two of his employees who have always kept me up to date with everything! They have a great team and a great attorney. Thank you David Azizi and your awesome team for all the hard work on my case and getting me the best results!”
“The Law Offices of David Azizi really took the burden from me! I really appreciated the level of assurance they provided to me! From the scheduling to the end they constantly kept me updated and while I hope I will not need their services in the future; It is a comfort to know if I did they are a phone call away! I also liked the technology they provided! Thank you guys.”
FREE CASE EVALUATION
David Azizi's Commitment
Pay NO FEES until we win your personal injury case, period.
About The Office & Surrounding Area
The LA location of Law Offices of David Azizi is conveniently located at 3435 Wilshire Blvd, Suite #1800 in the middle of the thriving Wilshire Center of Los Angeles, California. It can be found off of Wilshire Blvd near Normandie Ave.
If you need to stay overnight in Los Angeles, you’ll find ample hotel accommodations near our office. Suggestions include:
The Line Los Angeles – 3515 Wilshire Blvd
Hotel Normandie LA – 605 Normandie Ave
Best Western Plus LA Mid-Town Hotel – 603 S New Hampshire Ave
Los Angeles Law Library
This library continues to be an important resource for legal research and case preparation. Click here for the LA Law Library website.
LA Law Library
301 W. First Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Parking is available at the Equitable Plaza off the Mariposa Street entrance. Other options exist at the City Center on 6th mall (4-min walk) or with metered street parking on many surrounding streets. Always check posted signs.
Courthouses in Los Angeles County:
Several court locations exist throughout LA county. The main courthouse for civil cases in Los Angeles is:
Stanley Mosk Courthouse
111 North Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Click here for all LA county courthouses.
Los Angeles Police Department:
100 West 1st Street Room
Los Angeles, CA 90012